LUSH Bath Bomb Review: Honey Bee

Friday night I went to the new LUSH store that opened in the mall near me. This is the first LUSH store to open anywhere near me so I got super excited about going. My mum came with me to the store and was smelling everything. Her reactions to the scents of all of the products were hilarious, she thought everything smelled terrible and like old ladies. It was pretty great. So after a few minutes of watching her reactions I picked up the Honey Bee, Space Girl & Blackberry bath bombs. I hadn't ever used any LUSH products so I was super excited to get home and try one out after seeing so much hype about them, and the Honey Bee bath bomb seemed like the most relaxing, safe choice of the 3 that I bought. I intended to break it in half and save one half for a later date but I forgot to do that before entering the bathroom and didn't remember until I was already butt naked standing in front of a full bathtub so I just said to hell with it and used the whole thing. I do not regret that decision. Anyway without further ado here is my review.





Smell  Immediately upon putting the bath bomb in the water I was surrounded by a absolutely divine smell. It was sweet with a nice rich undertone, but not so sweet and rich that it was overpowering and almost sickly like a lot of honey scented things. Honestly I can rarely ever stand honey scented things so I don't know what prompted me to buy this bath bomb but I am so glad I didn't let the scent turn me away from it because it put my nose in heaven. The scent stuck around for about half an hour as well which was great, so I'm going to give the scent 5/5 stars.

Appearance ☆ The bath bomb itself wasn't really anything special to look at and maybe its just that I have a green bath tub but it didn't seem to change the water much either. I'm going to give the appearance 2/5 stars.

Feeling During & After  This bath bomb left the water feeling so silky and nice. I wasn't expecting much of a change in the feeling of the water but it really did feel amazing. My skin after the bath was as smooth as a baby's bottom. It got super soft and I smelled really super nice. I was quite pleased. 5/5 stars.

Uniqueness ☆ While the bath bomb was great there wasn't really anything that stood out about it in the end. So its going to get a 2/5 star rating on this front.

Overall  The smell and the way it made the water and my skin feel far outweigh the fact that it may have been a little dull appearance wise. I'm going to give it a 4/5 star rating.

Have you used the Honey Bee bath bomb from LUSH? What were your thoughts on it? Which bath bomb should I try next? Let me know in the comments.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment